Clubs and organizations
Joining a campus club or an organization is a great way to learn about University life and make new friends. Clubs include:
- Royal Roads Student Association represents undergraduate students and arranges fun activities and events.
- International and ESL Club that promotes student diversity by organizing fun campus events such as movie nights.
- Students In Free Enterprise club that promotes links between businesses, academics and students.
- Running Club members get to enjoy fun runs on beautiful campus trails.
- Music Group is open to all students who love music and singing.
Events and activities
Going along to one of our fun events is a great way to experience Canadian culture and meet new students. Events include:
- IMAX theatre trip and movies at SilverCity Cinema
- Indoor rock climbing
- Social nights at local restaurants
- Game and movie day on campus
- Pizza parties on campus
- Tree-top adventure at the WildPlay Element Parks
- Thanksgiving potluck dinner
- Halloween haunted walking tour of Victoria
- Trip to the opera in Victoria
Sports and fitness
You will have free membership to the Recreation Centre, so if you like keeping fit this is the perfect place for you. Facilities include a gymnasium and aerobics studio, squash courts, weight room and cardio workout room, and tennis courts. You can enjoy:
- Fitness classes in yoga, Lighthouse Academy of Dance (tap, jazz, ballet, hip hop), Pole Trix, core/cardio strength, spin and boot camp.
- Drop in sports, including basketball, badminton, volleyball, indoor soccer, ping pong, squash and floor hockey.