We require a deposit (usually CAD$3,000 but ranges from $500-5,000 depending on region) for release of your Royal Roads University letter of acceptance. The remaining fees are due:
- July 1st for the fall semester
- November 1st for the spring semester
- April 1st for the summer semester
FAQ: How can I pay?
- Wire (electronic bank transfer)
- Visa or Mastercard credit card
- Bank transfer in Canadian dollars
FAQ: Do I have to pay all the fees at once?
No. Students may choose to pay for the full year, or to pay by semester to spread the cost of a university program over a longer period.
FAQ: Do I have to pay fees in advance?
Yes. All students are required to pay the entire invoiced amount for each semester in full and in advance of each semester start date. See the due dates above.
FAQ: Do I get a refund if I cancel my place?
If you do not meet visa/study permit entry requirements, a full refund will be given. A cancellation fee is charged if visa/study permit entry requirements have been met.