- A complete and accurate online application form.
- Official test scores from English language proficiency exam: IELTS, TOEFL iBT and Password accepted (Password is not accepted for direct admission).
- A copy of the identification pages of your passport.
- A copy of your current Canadian study permit, if applicable.
- Scanned copies of your certified academic qualifications in your native language and translated into English (must be a certified translation).
- A scanned copy of your certified proof of graduation in your native language and translated into English, if available at the time of your application.
- A copy of a bank statement as proof of funds to cover your tuition and living expenses in Canada.
Additional requirements for PMP, TPP and direct entry students
- Statement of Intent – a 2-3 page essay that talks about why you want study at Royal Roads University, why the degree is appropriate for you, how you hope to contribute to the program and how in 5-10 years' time you think this program will add value to your life and career.
- Detailed resume/CV that lists where you worked, for how long, and what you were responsible for in the positions you had (over the last 10 years).
- Two letters of reference, preferably one academic and one professional, including details of academic ability, achievement, motivation and work ethic.
Please note that only official, scanned documents will be accepted for the application process. Official, original academic documents will be required prior to arrival.