Complete our online application. There is no application fee to apply online. Royal Roads University is one of the few universities in Canada with no application fee for international students.
You can save your application and return to it at a later date if you don't have all your information available now. You can also submit your supporting documents via the form.
Once your application has been received, a student enrolment advisor will review it and contact you directly. They will outline any additional documents that may be needed to support your application and explain the best way to send these to us. After your application has been approved, an advisor will let you know how to pay your deposit to secure your place with us.
Our student enrolment advisors will guide you in the admissions process once your online application has been submitted.
Make sure to review the entry requirements for your specific program.
See a list of fees here.
- Submit your university online application form.
- Send us your supporting documents using your personal upload link , including school transcripts and bank statement as proof of funds.
- We carefully review your application for a pathway program and check you have suitable academic qualifications and level of English. Applicants for Direct Entry must include an IELTS or TOEFL result. However, if you are applying for a Pathway program and you do not have an IELTS or TOEFL result, you can ask to take a free Password English Test.
- After your application and all supporting documents have been received, we will make an admissions decision as fast as possible. Usually within 2 days for Pathway applicants, and within 3 weeks for direct entry applicants.
- Pay a deposit (refundable if your visa is denied) to confirm your place.
- Upon receipt of your deposit payment we send an official University acceptance letter and reserve accommodation for you (if applicable).
- Apply for a Canadian study permit (and temporary resident visa if necessary).
Contact your student enrolment advisor anytime if you have any questions.
Once you receive your University offer
There are a few things you need to do before you arrive at Royal Roads.
Please confirm your place
- Submit your Acceptance of Offer form and pay your enrolment deposit. See a list of fees here.
Before you arrive
- Submit your homestay application.
- Notify us when you’ve received your visa.
- Send your flight arrival information form.
- Pay your next tuition payment.
- Review your pre-arrival documents.
- Prepare your medical immunization records.
When you arrive
- Send official academic records issued by the previous institution directly to Royal Roads University, prior to orientation.