Complete our online application. There is no application fee to apply online. Our enrollment advisors will guide you in the admissions process once your online application has been submitted.
Make sure to review the entry requirements for your specific program.
- Submit your university online application form.
- Send us your supporting documents using your personal upload link , including school transcripts and bank statement as proof of funds.
- We carefully review your application and check you have suitable academic qualifications and level of English. Applicants for Direct Entry must include an IELTS or TOEFL result. However, if you are applying for a Pathway program and you do not have an IELTS or TOEFL result, you can ask to take a free Password English Test.
- After your application and all supporting documents have been received, we will make an admissions decision as fast as possible. Usually within 2 days for Pathway applicants, and within 3 weeks for direct entry applicants.
- Pay a deposit (refundable if your visa is denied) to confirm your place.
- Upon receipt of your deposit payment we send an official University acceptance letter and reserve accommodation for you (if applicable).
- Apply for a Canadian study permit (and temporary resident visa if necessary).
Contact your student enrollment advisor anytime if you have any questions.
Once you receive your University offer
Please confirm your place
- Submit your Acceptance of Offer form and pay your enrollment deposit.
Before you arrive
- Submit your homestay application.
- Notify us when you’ve received your visa.
- Send your flight arrival information form.
- Pay your next tuition payment.
- Review your pre-arrival documents.
- Prepare your medical immunization records.
When you arrive
- Send official academic records issued by the previous institution directly to Royal Roads University, prior to orientation.