What This Program Gives You
The Master of Global Management (MGM) will prepare you for success as a strong manager and entrepreneurial leader. You will observe and understand cultures around the world, learning to work effectively in a climate of uncertainty or ambiguity. This informed perspective will equip you well for the realities of international business, whether you seek to work in a global corporation or launch your own company.
Who This Program Is For
Confident and competent professionals who want to launch their international business career.
Who Can Join this Program
International students who meet English and other requirements for direct entry.
International Study Centre students who successfully complete the Pre-Master's Program.
Tuition and Fees
Find out more on the tuition and fees for the Master of Global Management degree.
School of Business
At the School of Business we understand what it takes for you to be successful, because we have been there ourselves. Our programs have been created with input from industry, and our teachers and professors have real-world expertise they want to share with you. We aim to give you the knowledge, tools and work-experience opportunities to take your career to the next level, or to start your own company anywhere in the world.
- Introduction To Academic Integrity
- International Gateway
- Internship Preparation
- Active Research Methods And Internship Preparation
- Intercultural Studies For International Business
- Argument And Communication For International Business
- Corporate And International Finance
- Political Geography And International Economics
- International Business Strategy
- International Law And Global Trade Organizations
- International Marketing
- International Accounting Tools For Financial Health
- Sustainability And International Corporate Citizenship
- International Business Negotiations
- Comparative Management
- International Business Operations And Supply Chain Management
- Global Management Project
- Internship Research Project
Fantastic Career Opportunities
Graduates work in leadership positions with entrepreneurial ventures, transnational corporations, international business development, and more.