What This Program Gives You
The Master of Arts in Intercultural and International Communication (MAIIC) is designed for students who want to pursue a communication career in our increasingly diversified and globalized world. You will learn to engage different audiences in different cultural environments. You will focus on topics such as organizational communication and culture, public culture, intercultural competence, global policies and international relations.
Who This Program Is For
Confident individuals who want to pursue or advance a career in professional communication in the intercultural or international sphere.
WHO CAN JOIN THIS PROGRAM
International students who meet English and other requirements for direct entry.
ISC students who successfully complete the Pre-Master's Program.
Tuition and Fees
Find out more on the tuition and fees for the Master of Arts in Intercultural and International Communication degree.
School of Communication & Culture
At the School of Communication & Culture we believe that communication is a powerful tool that can change the lives of individuals and whole communities. With this in mind, we have created a range of practical programs that will teach you the strategies, processes and theories behind effective communication. This specialist knowledge will help you become an effective communication professional who can make a real difference to large companies around the world.
- Intercultural And International Communication Theory
- Academic Writing And Communication
- Organizational Communication And Culture
- Communication In An International Context
- Media Relations In A Global Context
- Public Affairs And Advocacy
- Social Marketing
- Public Culture
- Intercultural Competence
- Sport For Society
- Communication For Health And Well-Being
- Advanced Research Methods
- Communication For Development And Social Change
- Contemporary Issues In Communication
- Supervised Field Study
- Global Politics And International Relations
- Internship Preparation
- Introduction To Academic Integrity
- Research In Communication Studies
- Strategic Communication Management
- Communication For Social Change And Development
- Research Paper
- Sustainable Tourism Management
Fantastic Career Opportunities
Graduates work in professional roles as communications officers, communications directors, writers, editors, publishers, and more.