Royal Roads University international student from Japan

Direct Entry

Direct entry to your undergraduate or graduate degree

Students who have the required academic background and language skills can apply for direct entry

Direct entry to an Undergraduate Degree - Year 3 

You can apply for direct entry into year three of an undergraduate degree if you have completed two years at another university or college. This is known as the 2+2. You must be able to prove a strong English language proficiency and meet the entry requirements. You can enter the:

Direct entry to a graduate degree

If you already have the necessary English language skills and meet the academic entry requirements, you can apply for direct entry to a graduate degree at Royal Roads. Degree options include:

Sara from Japan testimonial at Royal Roads University

"The teachers have a lot of knowledge of tourism because they already work in the industry. Their knowledge is really helpful for us."

Sara from Japan BA Global Tourism Management

We are closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation. See our information for current students, or if your course has not yet started read our FAQs.