What International Study Centre Programs Will Give You
- A curriculum that is specifically designed for international students
- Small class sizes, so that you get more individual attention from your teachers
- English language, study skills and academic knowledge, so that you are prepared for studying at University
- University-style teaching, so that you know what to expect when you start your degree
- Opportunity to progress to an undergraduate or graduate degree programme at Royal Roads
Intensive English Program (IEP)
Develop your English language speaking, listening, reading and writing skills, and prepare for the International Year program. Minimum English entry requirements for the IEP program are IELTS 4.5, TOEFL 45 or Password 4.5.
International Year (IY)
In this program, international students study a broad range of subjects that develop language, quantitative, analytical and interpersonal skills. These skills provide the base for successfully completing a bachelor’s degree. Minimum English entry requirements for the IY program are IELTS 6.0, TOEFL 79 or Password 5.5.
Transfer Preparation Program (TPP)
Improve your English language and academic skills so that you can transfer directly into Year 3 of your chosen undergraduate degree program. Minimum English entry requirements for the TPP program are IELTS 5.5, TOEFL 60 or Password 5.5.
Pre-Master’s Program (PMP)
Advance your English language proficiency and study skills so that you are fully prepared to meet the demands of graduate-level study. Minimum English entry requirements for the PMP program are IELTS 5.5, TOEFL 60 or Password 5.5.
Watch this video on the International Study Centre