What This Program Gives You
The Bachelor of Arts in Global Tourism Management focuses on global tourism opportunities, trends and issues to ensure you have the tools and knowledge to advance your career in the tourism and hospitality industry. You will learn how to use social entrepreneurship, leadership, and management skills to contribute to community and business development.
Who The Program is For
Motivated individuals who enjoy working with people, who have a passion for the tourism industry and who want to work as professional tourism managers or entrepreneurs.
WHO CAN JOIN THIS PROGRAM
Tuition and Fees
Find out more on the tuition and fees for the Bachelor of Commerce in Entrepreneurial Management
School of Tourism & Hospitality Management
At the School of Tourism & Hospitality Management we will teach you to become a successful leader in the global tourism and hospitality industry. Led by industry experts, our programs will develop your problem-solving and critical thinking skills through hands-on work experience. You will learn how to predict industry trends and solve challenges in the workplace. As a graduate you will have the perfect skills to compete with the very best in the industry.
- Digital Communication in Global Business
- Writing, Critical Thinking and Research Literature
- Tourism Operations Management
- Research Methods for Tourism
- Financial Management for Tourism
- Special Events Management
- The Leadership Experience
- Multicultural Management and Communications
- Tourism Policy and Planning
- Tourism Product Development
- Destination Management and Marketing
- Field Study
- Tourism Entrepreneurship
- Human Resource Issues and Practices
- Ethical Issues in Hospitality
- Strategic Management in the Hospitality and Tourism Industry
- Globalization and the Hospitality Industry
- International Hospitality Internship Preparation
- International Hospitality Internship
- Introduction to Academic Integrity
Fantastic Career Opportunities
Graduates work as assistant product development managers, conference or events coordinators, municipal tourism assistant planners, and more.