What This Program Gives You
The Bachelor of Arts in Justice Studies will provide you with the theoretical knowledge and real-world experience you need to be able to use effective critical thinking skills to assess issues related to justice. You will gain a comprehensive understanding of the justice system, including criminal justice, social justice, human rights, advocacy, conflict resolution, and mediation.
Who This Program Is For
Individuals who want to develop a career in law enforcement, victim services, legal departments of corporations or governments, or those interested in pursuing further education within the legal field.
WHO CAN JOIN THIS PROGRAM
Tuition and Fees
Find out more on the tuition and fees for the Bachelor of Arts in Justice Studies degree.
School of Humanitarian Studies
The core belief at the School of Humanitarian Studies is that when work is purposeful, lives can change. Working with like-minded peers and industry-leading experts, you will develop the skills and understanding to create positive change both locally and globally.
- Human Service Skills in the Justice Field
- Canadian Criminal Justice System: Part 1
- Logical And Analytical Thinking in the Justice Context
- History and Philosophy of Law in the Canadian Context Until 1867
- Canadian Constitution
- Civil and Administrative Law
- Canadian Criminal Justice System: Part 2
- Family and Justice: Interdisciplinary Perspectives
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Mechanisms: Theory and Practice
- History and Philosophy of Law in the Canadian Context From 1867
- Public Policy and Justice
- Comparative Global Legal Approaches and Philosophies
- Introduction to International Law and International Organizations
- Human Resources and Regulatory Environments
- Critical Justice Perspectives
- Exercises in Ethics and Law
- Applied Research Project
- Research Methods for Justice Practitioners
- Skills Building Career Preparation for Justice Studies
Fantastic Career Opportunities
Graduates work as paralegals, diversion counsellors, immigration officers, and more.