What This Program Gives You
The Bachelor of Arts in International Hotel Management is designed with input from hospitality leaders. This dynamic program aims to develop your leadership, analytical and interpersonal skills and provides a firm grounding in hospitality management. You will learn about the hospitality industry within an international context, and have the opportunity to practice new skills and apply new knowledge through an internship program.
Who This Program Is For
Focused and motivated individuals who wish to develop a successful career in the rapidly expanding field of hospitality.
WHO CAN JOIN THIS PROGRAM
Tuition and Fees
Find out more on the tuition and fees for the Bachelor of Arts in International Hotel Management degree.
School of Tourism & Hospitality Management
At the School of Tourism & Hospitality Management we will teach you to become a successful leader in the global tourism and hospitality industry. Led by industry experts, our programs will develop your problem-solving and critical thinking skills through hands-on work experience. You will learn how to predict industry trends and solve challenges in the workplace. As a graduate you will have the perfect skills to compete with the very best in the industry.
- Industry Analysis
- Writing, Critical Thinking and Research Literature
- Managing Tourism Operations
- Hospitality Finance
- International Hotel Management
- The Leadership Experience
- Multicultural Management and Communications
- Hotel Facilities Management
- Value Co-Creation and Experiences Marketing
- Revenue and Yield Management
- Sustainability in Tourism and Hospitality
- Hospitality Entrepreneurship
- Human Resource Issues and Practices
- Leading Edge Hospitality
- Ethical Issues in Hospitality
- Strategy in Action
- Strategic Management in The Hospitality and Tourism Industry
- Globalization and the Hospitality Industry
- International Hospitality Internship Preparation
- International Hospitality Internship
- Introduction to Academic Integrity
Fantastic Career Opportunities
Graduates work as desk managers, reservations agents, sales associates, and more.