What This Program Gives You
The Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science program complements your existing knowledge in environmental science with courses in environmental management, economics, law, community relations, communications skills and sustainable development. This program aims to teach you the problem solving skills you need to work in leadership positions in business and government.
Who This Program Is For
Individuals who think about the bigger picture, who are passionate about environmental chemistry and biology, and who want to change the world for the better.
WHO CAN JOIN THIS PROGRAM
Tuition and Fees
Find out more on the tuition and fees for the Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science degree.
School of Environment & Sustainability
At the School of Environment & Sustainability we will teach you to understand the environmental, social, cultural, political, and economic elements of environmental health, and identify effective strategies to overcome the challenges of moving to a sustainable society.
- Foundations for Environmental Science
- Sustainable Development Series
- Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences
- Environmental Chemistry
- Application of Environmental Law
- Applied and Environmental Microbiology and Biochemistry
- Communication Skills
- Industrial Processes
- Environmental Ecology
- Environmental Management Tools
- Environmental Hydrology and Remediation
- Land Use and Environmental Planning
- Major Project
- Comprehensive Application of Environmental Concepts
- Environmental Economics
- Air Quality and Wastewater Management
Fantastic Career Opportunities
Graduates work as assistants to senior environmental executives, environmental policy advisors, and more.