What This Program Gives You
The Bachelor of Arts in Professional Communication balances academic education, professional experience and practical skills with courses in professional writing, public relations, journalism, public speaking, organizational communication and new media. You will be able to develop your interpersonal, teamwork and leadership skills, and learn to understand communication concepts, tools, processes and techniques.
Who This Program Is For
Creative individuals with a passion for communication, who wish to develop successful careers in public relations, advertising, marketing, journalism, corporate, technical, or web-based communication.
WHO CAN JOIN THIS PROGRAM
Tuition and Fees
Find out more on the tuition and fees for the Bachelor of Arts in Professional Communication degree.
School of Communication & Culture
At the School of Communication & Culture we believe that communication is a powerful tool that can change the lives of individuals and whole communities. With this in mind, we have created a range of practical programs that will teach you the strategies, processes and theories behind effective communication. This specialist knowledge will help you become an effective communication professional who can make a real difference to large companies around the world.
- Foundations of Professional Communication
- Professional Written Communication
- Public Persuasion
- Historical and Conceptual Foundations of Digital Communication
- Advanced Digital Communication
- Interpersonal Communication across Cultures
- Media and Cultural Studies
- Visual Communication
- Communication Planning and Stakeholder Engagement
- Professional Experience in Communication
- Global Communication
- Multimedia Storytelling
- Research Methods in Professional Communication
- Strategic Internal and External Communication
- Crisis Communication
- Communication Ethics
- Capstone and Portfolio
- Sustainability Communication
- Current Topics in Contemporary Communication Practice