What This Program Gives You
The Bachelor of Arts in Professional Communication balances academic education, professional experience and practical skills with courses in professional writing, public relations, journalism, public speaking, organizational communication and new media. You will be able to develop your interpersonal, teamwork and leadership skills, and learn to understand communication concepts, tools, processes and techniques.
Who This Program Is For
Creative individuals with a passion for communication, who wish to develop successful careers in public relations, advertising, marketing, journalism, corporate, technical, or web-based communication.
WHO CAN JOIN THIS PROGRAM
Tuition and Fees
Find out more on the tuition and fees for the Bachelor of Arts in Professional Communication degree.
School of Communication & Culture
At the School of Communication & Culture we believe that communication is a powerful tool that can change the lives of individuals and whole communities. With this in mind, we have created a range of practical programs that will teach you the strategies, processes and theories behind effective communication. This specialist knowledge will help you become an effective communication professional who can make a real difference to large companies around the world.
- Foundations of Professional Communication
- Theoretical Foundations in Communication
- Fundamentals of Professional Writing
- Public Speaking and Presentation Skills
- Digital Communication
- Interpersonal Communication across Cultures
- Media and Cultural Studies
- Visual Communication
- Writing for Business and Government
- Practicum - Professional Experience in Communication
- Global Communication
- Media Project
- Rhetoric: Theory and Practice
- Research Methods
- Organizational Communication
- Crisis Communication Management
- Writing for the Media
- Communication Ethics
- Advertising and Public Relations
- Professional Portfolio
Fantastic Career Opportunities
Graduates work as technical writers, public relations officers, journalists, broadcasters, and more.